International Projects and Collaboration
International cooperation and mobility are important components of the vocational education and training. Networking with other educational institutions and the industry is one way to boost ability to work successfully on global market.
We recommend international mobility for our students as well as for our staff. Ekami has long experience from Erasmus+ mobility programs KA1 and KA2.
- Mobility period abroad promotes students’ language learning as well as understanding different culture.
- Every year 50-70 students travel abroad.
- Amount of incoming students from partner countries is 70-100 each year.
- Ekami has an Official Licence of Education Export
Partner countries are for example Spain, Great Britain, Greece, Lithuania, Hungary, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Russia, Estonia, Belgium, Poland, Czech, Latvia.
We are looking for new development projects continuously
In sector of transport and technology
- Experience coordinating project (Green Data Center)
- Being partner in project (Robots ‘R us)
After projects co-operation with partners have continued in many ways
- new project ideas
- mobility and internships
Waiting for results of CoVE project in February 2023
- Ekami is a partner in CEDCE-project